Saturday 13 October 2012

Finders Keepers market & other bits and pieces!



After my visit to the Finders Keepers in April this year I was really keen to take part in their next event. So I am happy to say that I have a stall at the upcoming October market, it opens of the Friday evening & runs all day Saturday! Going from the last market it should be a busy, fun market. Here's are the links to the designer directory  and the Facebook invite 
Just a gentle reminder the when the market is on it will be just over 2 months to Christmas.... seriously it feels as like it is just getting faster & faster!! ARGH!
If you can't make this market there are always my regular retail stores see my facebook for the listing of stores that stock my work.

Also I will be taking part in Markit at Fedsquare again on 25th of November... by that stage it will be exactly on month before Christmas so the panic should really have set in eep! For both markets I will have market specials and stock exclusively for the markets so pop by & grab a bargain - it is a reward to getting your chrissy shopping done early!

Also if you are thinking about getting portrait of your fluffy creature for yourself or as a gift you can contact me on pleatybunny@gmail.com if you want a quote or have any questions.

I love working on commissioned pieces as the subjects are always really fun and I do like the reactions I get to the finished piece! 

Here's are some images of comissioned work that I have completed recently: 
"Pinot"
Pinot looking handsome!
Pinot the handsome - a commissioned portrait of a very loved and handsome Chi/Jack Russell. The brief was for a portrait with airmail collar, I think he looks rather dashing with his starched collar and his little pearl button!

"A bad bad Bunny"
"A bad bad bunny" - a commission for a birthday gift, the brief was for a sweet but bad-ass bunny who had a bit of attitude witha vintage map paper collar.


"Oliver"
"Oliver" - a gift for a fresh baby, request was for a sweet looking bunny with patterned blues

love Miss Foo XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment